What is exactly my purpose by writing this blog?

Tuesday, December 25, 2012


Haaaa, that is my question here. For your information, I'm supposed to write in this blog FULLY ENGLISH and lil bit here and there grammar's error. You can check on my first post here. 

So, how come the two post I wrote in Malay? If I want to write in Malay, I have to make it 'rojak'. Haha. Silly me.

Okay. From now on, I have to write in English despite grammar's mistake. So, to the anyone of you who happens to read this blog, please correct my grammars. I'm begging you. 

Plus, I really have to practice speaking and writing in English by now so it will be easier for me in Enactus(SIFE).

So, lets the challenge begin! 

Its going to be LEGEND ... 

wait for it ..

DARY!
 

BIG!



Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy it. Leave a comment too! Yeay! :)

4 craps:

Dhiya Fariza said...

Goodluck! :D

Seteguk Ayor said...

haha~
nice dream~
gud luck k~

Unknown said...

rojak pun boleyy :)

Karya Mahirah said...

Make it easy, simply ignore what people read about your grammar and continue reading and learn.